Facebook Pixel

what is the problem to my husband when were having sex he cant feel his climax bt when he is masturbating he can feel his orgasm ,why is it like that?is he have a medical problem?i asked him why he said im to wet inside that is why he cant feel his orgasm

By April 30, 2010 - 1:21pm
Rate This

Add a Comment9 Comments

well we just argueing sometimes about that but my husband explain it to me that he doesnt know and i think he have a problem about that im just understand and help him and support him.I love my husband and we just trying our self to work our marriage even he have a problem like that.

May 3, 2010 - 2:15pm

well thank u for patient and your sugestion for my husband problem yeah i think your right maybe we have to go to physical health i will tell him and talking about that.

May 3, 2010 - 2:07pm
HERWriter Guide

Hi again jmbest

Thanks for clarifying things, it makes a lot more sense now!

It sounds like your husband may have a medical problem. If he can maintain an erection then he may not have erectile dysfunction but that is still a possibility that needs to be checked out.

He may have a condition called Anejaculation that stops a man from being able to orgasm/ejaculate.

Please take a look at this link : www.anejaculation.com and talk to your husband.

I think a physical health evaluation is the best idea for him to find out why he cannot ejaculate and then treatment can begin.

It doesn't sound like you have a troubled marriage, jmbest, and you are not doing anything wrong. You husband likely needs medical help.

What do you think?

May 3, 2010 - 1:29pm

first question is,yes its always maintain
2nd question is,nope i didnt feel his ejaculate inside me i told u he cant feel anthing,according with him he want his penis hard insided of me and he is not like because they way is wet he said just like a sour cream,i dont know why he dont like but he said that is normal to me coz i been orgasm but he just dont know why.
3rd question is,yes he is unable to ejaculate at all under any circumtances is'nt that bad?one time he is ejaculated through masturbation he feels that but just little bit only but he just not like ejaculate more.

May 3, 2010 - 1:16pm

I really dont know me either im confused whats going on with him maybe i will accept that were not satisfied for our sex life,i dont know how can i do to make him aggressive about that,maybe this is the type of our marriage.Im just scared someday if i like to have a baby then he cnt give me a baby because his situation.Even his situation, is he dont know whats going on.Wish he being normal in bed.

May 3, 2010 - 12:19pm
HERWriter Guide (reply to jmbest)

Hi jmbest!

You are still not answering the questions we have. Right now, let's not use the terms "feel his orgasm". For now, let's focus on these questions.

1. Is he able to maintain an erection inside you?
2. Is your husband ejaculating inside you?
3. He is ejaculating through masturbation or by any other means or is he unable to ejaculate at all, under any circumstances?

Thank you for your patience but for now, we need answers to just those questions!

We look forward to talking to you soon!

May 3, 2010 - 12:25pm

I been taking pills for past 6 month then after that i stopped then we used a condum right now bt it still same situation when im taking pills before untill now.Actually i been asking him his past if he have a girlfriend before bt he is never had girlfriend before,do u think that is why he having trouble like this?I dont know whats going on with my husband, he is working late like 2:30pm untill mednight and one of the reason he going to say his tired that is why he telling me, cnt fell or his not in mood.I never seem him feels his climax when having sex before even were having relationship before untill now.I susgest him to watching porn while masturbating to make me prove to me if he is having a medical problem or not but it seem he feel his orgasm but a little bit only but atleased i know he can orgasm.

May 1, 2010 - 7:22pm
(reply to jmbest)

I'm still confused as to what your answer is to Susan's question: what does your husband mean he can't "feel" his orgasm? Does he not know if he has ejaculated? If he is unable to feel when he ejaculates, is this only during sexual intercourse? What if he withdraws from your vagina before he thinks he is going to ejaculate, and if he ejaculates outside of your vagina...does he feel it at this time?

Your information regarding previous girlfriends or being on the pill aren't relevant to his being able to orgasm and/or feel his orgasm, so I'm not exactly sure what your question is??

May 2, 2010 - 12:54pm
HERWriter Guide

Hi jmbest

Thanks for your question!

To be honest, I don't even know what he means in terms of saying you are too wet. It doesn't really make sense. Lubrication is very normal (and a good thing!) during sex. I doubt this is a medical problem, I think perhaps he is not really in tune with his body during sex.

When you say he can't "feel" his orgasm, are you saying he doesn't know whether he has had one or not? Does he only realize it when his erection leaves? Are you using condoms?

May 1, 2010 - 5:01pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexual Health

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Related Checklists

Sexual Health Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!