what resson behind likoria in unmarried girl?

By Anonymous December 14, 2012 - 2:41am

i am 24 years unmarried girl. i have some trouble for last 5 to 6 Days.White and some yellow colurs fluid is discharged from my inner system ,i hav'nt invole in any sexual activities even though i didnot touch any boy .
then why i have such problem?

Anonymous

Hi doc, i am 25 yr unmarried girl.suffering from white discharge with odor since 5 to 6 yrs & my periods is not regular, sometimes it will come after 2 3 months. i gained weight, i feel pain in abdomen sometimes..what should i do ?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You need to schedule an appointment with a gynecologist, who can evaluated your symptoms, do a physical exam, make a diagnosis and prescribe appropriate treatment.

Regards,

Aheeznat Arbihs

Hi Ma'am I am 15 years old,not married and not involved in any sexual activity.I am suffering from Laucorrhea since 3 years-a white liquid (sometimes thick and sometimes thin) is discharge from my vagina.I have been severe pain in my legs,shoulders,back,and whole body...Actually my diet is not good.I've been visited to a Doctor,they recommended some medicines but those medicines didn't affect me.Laziness and keep lying on my bed is be a part of my routine.What to do?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Aheeznat Arbihs)

Hello Aheeznat Arbihs,

I really cannot offer any advice other than consult another doctor.

A cause of your symptoms must be determined before any treatment can be recommended.

Anonymous

Hi.. i am 24 years old. aftr mensiz i faced a problem from 8 to 9 days.. that white fluid is come out frm my vegina... is that likoria or something else... plz help me and tel me? Name iram

Hello iram,

This could be normal vaginal discharge. As long as there is no foul odor or yellow in color, there is nothing to worry about.

Regards,

Anonymous

hy i am unmarried girl of 19 years... i am suffering with lekoria having bad smell .... what should i do?/

You need to schedule an appointment to be seen by a doctor. A discharge with a bad odor signals an infection.

Anonymous

Hi ! I am just 20 year old and myproblem is that A white colour fluid come in my urine always , its occur from last 3-4 years any one help me what i can do,

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It sounds like you are saying your have cloudy urine. This could be due to your diet or too much protein in your urine. It could also be from normal but heavy vaginal fluids. You should talk to your doctor for more information.

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :