Q: 

what resson behind likoria in unmarried girl?

By Anonymous December 14, 2012 - 2:41am

i am 24 years unmarried girl. i have some trouble for last 5 to 6 Days.White and some yellow colurs fluid is discharged from my inner system ,i hav'nt invole in any sexual activities even though i didnot touch any boy .
then why i have such problem?

Anonymous

I am married whenever I did Intercourse with my spouse I got itching the outer part of vagina and since right after my wedding ( 4 years )I have liKorea problem ...yellow liquid I still can not find the reason why I trap into problem

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You need to schedule an appointment with a gynecologist. This may be an infection. You will not know until you are seen.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi I am 26 year old ND ..I am suffering from this before at least 10 year ...I had done sex with my bf ...bt during sex I feel not comfortable ......Tell me wht I do

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Schedule an appointment with a gynecologist to make sure you do not have an infection and if there is any available treatment.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hy I m 19 years old and I never had sex with anyone but I am suffering with white fluid since 6 7 years I take some medicine but it never stop. Now sometime I feel itching at that part and now I suffer alot by this problem because it's somehow about the sexual excitment with my lover kindly help me how can i control this before marriage.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You must schedule an appointment with a gynecologist. This could be a recurring yeast infection.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hey. I'm 18 years old and I'm having white fluid passing through my private area. I never had sex with anyone but still I'm facing this problem since 5 to 6 years. When I visit to the doctor, she said to me that it is a natural phenomena but now since 4 to 5 days I'm feeling some kind itching in that area.I didn't exactly remember that when I started to have the problem of this fluid but yeah I can tell you that this happens to me all over the month. Kindly advise me and let me know if there is any serious problem that I'm having or else will have any problem in married life.
Thank you

Anonymous

Hi doctor. I am having yellow thick fluids from inner part. Iam also not having periods from two month.
Although i had sex with my lover twice and took tablets for prevention. At first it worked i was having periods but after second time i did sex from that time iam not having periods n my discharge is increasing.
What does that mean.
Please indicate me the right way...
Thank you!

You may be pregnant - pills are not a 100% guarantee against pregnancy.

You also may have an infection since you are experiencing thick yellow fluids from your vagina. You need to see a medical professional as soon as possible to get treatment if this is the case. You also need to take a pregnancy test.

Anonymous

hie! my one of my friend said i have likoria ...i dont know why it is ? i get discharged with white gel like fluid from my private part...i had sex wd my partner like 2-3 times then i dont why is it happening?

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide