Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide

ask: what resson behind likoria in unmarried girl?

i am 24 years unmarried girl. i have some trouble for last 5 to 6 Days.White and some yellow colurs fluid is discharged from my inner system ,i hav'nt invole in any sexual activities even though i didnot touch any boy .
then why i have such problem?

Anonymous

Hi
I want to know that , is it normal that at the age of 9 a girl has likoria .
My daughter is facing the problem so early . I m so worried please tell
Me is it normal.

Anonymous

plz tell me likoria is yellow???? or white?????

DaisyN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Likoria for most of the times is a white discharge. But can also varied from white to yellow. 

Best

DaisyN Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER. Your symptoms can be due to an infection. Infections can be caused by antibiotics use, douching, diabetes and many other.  But, You need to see your doctor, so he can give you a diagnosis and prescribe the right treatment for you.

Daisy

Anonymous (reply to DaisyN)

hay i want to tell my problem i am unmarried but me and my fiance did sex many times with a time gap,,,,now i am having problem of likoria and sometime bleeding from vigina and pain in lower abdomen,,,i cant consult any doctor please help me

DaisyN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Many conditions can be causing the bleeding.  Any new bleeding, that's not your due to your period it not normal and should be seen by a physician. 

Daisy

Anonymous (reply to DaisyN)