ask: what resson behind likoria in unmarried girl?

By Anonymous December 14, 2012 - 2:41am

i am 24 years unmarried girl. i have some trouble for last 5 to 6 Days.White and some yellow colurs fluid is discharged from my inner system ,i hav'nt invole in any sexual activities even though i didnot touch any boy .
then why i have such problem?

hy i am unmarried girl of 19 years... i am suffering with lekoria having bad smell .... what should i do?/

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You need to schedule an appointment to be seen by a doctor. A discharge with a bad odor signals an infection.

Hi ! I am just 20 year old and myproblem is that A white colour fluid come in my urine always , its occur from last 3-4 years any one help me what i can do,

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It sounds like you are saying your have cloudy urine. This could be due to your diet or too much protein in your urine. It could also be from normal but heavy vaginal fluids. You should talk to your doctor for more information.

I'm suffering from likoria infection since last 3 months.
I took medical treatment but still not better and rashes inside vagina. What should I do?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to priyankatiwari)

You need to go back to the doctor, you may have a different infection including a yeast infection. If it is not clearing up then something else is wrong. You need to be tested for a yeast infections, vaginal infections and any kind of sexually transmitted infection.

hii..i am 22 years unmarried girl...i am suffering from likoria from last 4 years.. i dont know why...i have lots of pain in back legs and arms..aur main bot jada pehle se weak huyi ja rahi hu,bot lazy huyi ja rahi hu..medician ve khayi but koi ve effect nhi huya..plz help me or suggest any advise..

U checkup with gyanologist specialist or with me

only stress problum

Thank you for your post.
We cannot tell you why you have this kind of pain but you do need to see a doctor to understand why you're in so much pain.

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :