Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide

ask: what resson behind likoria in unmarried girl?

i am 24 years unmarried girl. i have some trouble for last 5 to 6 Days.White and some yellow colurs fluid is discharged from my inner system ,i hav'nt invole in any sexual activities even though i didnot touch any boy .
then why i have such problem?

Anonymous

hi.. i am unmarried but i have done sex with my fiance...some white colour liquid is coming out of my vagina it also happend with me before i have done sex plz tell me why it happend and what is its cure?/

Anonymous

hi
there .. i have a problem of lekoria .. im unmarried 24 year old girl. and i have extreme problem of lekoria .. a transparent colors fluid is discharged.. when i see a romantic movie/pic then lekoria is discharge. even if i think about some romantic thought then lekoria is discharge .. before days (period) lekoria is happened and after end of period also. and after discharge i feel week and lazy.. kindly tell me can i marry and after marry can i become mother. because if my husband touch me due to lekoria discharge i cant be pregnant ? is there any salutation???? kindly help

yes its very normal to have discharge before sex and before marriage.Every women experience this but it sstange to knowthat you are experiencing this at age of 24.

Anonymous

Hi
I want to know that , is it normal that at the age of 9 a girl has likoria .
My daughter is facing the problem so early . I m so worried please tell
Me is it normal.

Anonymous

plz tell me likoria is yellow???? or white?????

Likoria for most of the times is a white discharge. But can also varied from white to yellow. 

Best

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER. Your symptoms can be due to an infection. Infections can be caused by antibiotics use, douching, diabetes and many other.  But, You need to see your doctor, so he can give you a diagnosis and prescribe the right treatment for you.

Daisy

hay i want to tell my problem i am unmarried but me and my fiance did sex many times with a time gap,,,,now i am having problem of likoria and sometime bleeding from vigina and pain in lower abdomen,,,i cant consult any doctor please help me

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Many conditions can be causing the bleeding.  Any new bleeding, that's not your due to your period it not normal and should be seen by a physician. 

Daisy