what resson behind likoria in unmarried girl?

By Anonymous December 14, 2012 - 2:41am

i am 24 years unmarried girl. i have some trouble for last 5 to 6 Days.White and some yellow colurs fluid is discharged from my inner system ,i hav'nt invole in any sexual activities even though i didnot touch any boy .
then why i have such problem?

Hey. I'm 18 years old and I'm having white fluid passing through my private area. I never had sex with anyone but still I'm facing this problem since 5 to 6 years. When I visit to the doctor, she said to me that it is a natural phenomena but now since 4 to 5 days I'm feeling some kind itching in that area.I didn't exactly remember that when I started to have the problem of this fluid but yeah I can tell you that this happens to me all over the month. Kindly advise me and let me know if there is any serious problem that I'm having or else will have any problem in married life.
Thank you

Hi doctor. I am having yellow thick fluids from inner part. Iam also not having periods from two month.
Although i had sex with my lover twice and took tablets for prevention. At first it worked i was having periods but after second time i did sex from that time iam not having periods n my discharge is increasing.
What does that mean.
Please indicate me the right way...
Thank you!

You may be pregnant - pills are not a 100% guarantee against pregnancy.

You also may have an infection since you are experiencing thick yellow fluids from your vagina. You need to see a medical professional as soon as possible to get treatment if this is the case. You also need to take a pregnancy test.

hie! my one of my friend said i have likoria ...i dont know why it is ? i get discharged with white gel like fluid from my private part...i had sex wd my partner like 2-3 times then i dont why is it happening?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

This sounds like normal vaginal discharge. I don't think it is leukorrhea, which is a white to yellow viscid discharge from the vagina or uterine cavity, which may be a symptom of a disorder either in the reproductive organs or elsewhere in the body.

The glands of the vagina normally secrete a certain amount of mucus like fluid that moistens the vaginal membranes.

This is often increased at the time of ovulation and before a menstrual period, and it is also stimulated by sexual excitement, whether or not coitus takes place.

Excessive discharge, however, may indicate an abnormal condition. A yellow or creamy white discharge, especially if it is thick, often contains pus and provides evidence of an infection.

A thinner discharge, such as one that seems to be clear mucus, usually indicates that the disorder is chronic, but of less significance.

Hi i m 25 year old i am facing white discharge in last 5-6 year i take so many medicine but not well every day i feel itching and wetting area . I had sex with my lover but in the sex time i am not feeling sexual bcoz in sex time i m not doing sex with my lover

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Speak with your doctor and ask if any of the medications could be causing itching and increased white vaginal discharge. I am wondering, if the discharge resembles cottage cheese, if you might have a vaginal yeast infection.

hi.doctor i just want to say u that .. i hav done sex with my bf.....8 times ...but know my periods are not coming i hav checked the strip also the result is negative ....i am very worried why i hv nt having periods ..whats the resons ...

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

How many periods have you missed? When did you test?

Having frequent unprotected intercourse can lead to pregnancy.

High levels of stress, illness, extreme weight gain or weight loss and hormonal imbalances can cause you to miss a period.

Anonymous, I suggest you schedule an appointment with your gynecologist.

Hi good morning madam,
I am 20 years old unmarried girl,
I had sex with my lover and I take tablet misoprostol one time after I got periods continuously 8 months now periods was coming regularly every month normally but I am suffering with white discharge full daily since 7 months but I didn't went any hospital.
I want know if I not use any medicines what will happen and is have any problem in my future life, I mean can I get pregnancy or not and what problems will come tell me please i request you madam.

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide