ask: what resson behind likoria in unmarried girl?

i am 24 years unmarried girl. i have some trouble for last 5 to 6 Days.White and some yellow colurs fluid is discharged from my inner system ,i hav'nt invole in any sexual activities even though i didnot touch any boy .
then why i have such problem?

Anonymous

Hi iam 24 year old un married before periods i have lots of pain in back legs and abdomen also come white discharge is it lichorea? Help me

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If the discharge is white, not odorous and you have no other symptoms such as vaginal itching, there is nothing to worry about.

However, I suggest you talk with your primary care physician about your complaint of leg pain.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello i am 20 years old and I'm done sex with my boyfriend 3 month past. and last month some white jelly type liquid discharging and in medal of the month periods comes just for one day. and this month periods cannot come. but white liquid can not stop. is that is likoria or pregnancy ....

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I think you need to take a pregnancy test to rule that out.

Anonymous

what should we eat as a food and fruits most during likoria timing....

Likoria can be a normal vaginal discharge if it is white or light yellow in color. Green colored likoria indicates an infection and antibiotic treatment is necessary.

There are no specific foods you need to consume. If you are concerned about this discharge, such as color and amount, please consult your physician.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi i am 22 years old my problem is that when me and my husband start loving in bed before starting sex whole fluid comes out of my Virginia. ..

There is often an increase in fluid when a woman is about to have sex, due to sexual excitement - this is completely normal.

Anonymous

from few days brown color thick fluid is discharging ,I'm much worry whats the reason behind this.I've problem of irregular periods, hoe can it be regular or in time.

Anonymous

hi! i m 19 years unmarried girl. my problem is, some white thick jelly type fluid come out from vagina. i dont know whats tha reason.
tell me plZzZ .
i heared it from some people that thinking of sex and romance is the cause to likoria in teenage unmarried girls. is it true????

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :