Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide

ask: what resson behind likoria in unmarried girl?

i am 24 years unmarried girl. i have some trouble for last 5 to 6 Days.White and some yellow colurs fluid is discharged from my inner system ,i hav'nt invole in any sexual activities even though i didnot touch any boy .
then why i have such problem?

Anonymous

i m 23 years old. i m facing a problem tht thr is some white thick liquid come out during urine. i nvr had sex bt still m facing ths prblm. and it looks so odd. i cant handle it. its from almost 2-3 years. in between it was handled bt now it started again from 5-6 days. and wen it come out, it not jst go away bt still jst leaking untill i dont removing it out. its so irritating. plz hlp me. wat should i do??

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

hi
i am26 years unmarried girl. i have some trouble for last 5 to 6 years .White and some yellow colurs fluid is discharged from my inner system ,i hav'nt invole in any sexual activities even though i didnot touch any boy .
then why i have such problem?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Likora or leukorrhea, which is the medical term, is a thick, whitish vaginal discharge.

It may be normal or may be a sign of infection.

It originates from the vagina, ovaries, fallopian tubes, or, most commonly, the cervix. Leukorrhea may occur during pregnancy and is considered normal when the discharge is thin, white, and relatively odorless.

Physiologic leukorrhea is a normal condition occurring within several months to a year of the onset of menses in adolescent girls and is sometimes present in newborn girls, usually lasting one to two months.

However, in many cases, leukorrhea is a sign of infection, especially when the discharge is yellow or green, has an offensive odor, and is accompanied by irritation, itching, pain, or tissue inflammation.

Anonymous

I m 15 year old girl I got this problem when I was of 11 wt should I do ?? sometimes it become red ....wt is the reason behind it and wt should I do?

It sounds like you have your period - do you understand about periods?

Anonymous

i am 28 years married women & i have to child. i have some trouble for 4 years.White and some yellow colors fluid is discharged from my inner system after period end , & pain in inner in period time .
then why i have such problem? pl advise me.

Anonymous

i am married .so likoria problem come to me for three four days very fast.i take medicine for likoria then first time.so you tell me some solution for me ...thanks

Anonymous

I m 23 year old I have lekorea problem 3 years plz tell me what should I done I can't take medicine now becoz of this I have also joint problem plz help thanks

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :