ask: what resson behind likoria in unmarried girl?

i am 24 years unmarried girl. i have some trouble for last 5 to 6 Days.White and some yellow colurs fluid is discharged from my inner system ,i hav'nt invole in any sexual activities even though i didnot touch any boy .
then why i have such problem?

Anonymous

hii..i am 22 years unmarried girl...i am suffering from likoria from last 4 years.. i dont know why...i have lots of pain in back legs and arms..aur main bot jada pehle se weak huyi ja rahi hu,bot lazy huyi ja rahi hu..medician ve khayi but koi ve effect nhi huya..plz help me or suggest any advise..

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you for your post.
We cannot tell you why you have this kind of pain but you do need to see a doctor to understand why you're in so much pain.

Anonymous

i am 24 years old & im suffering from lichoria from last 15 years. i dont know why.
it happens the whole month excluding days of periods & then it get started again after 3,4 days and continuous the whole month.
lichoria also causes acne on my face whenever it happens to me & when the lichoria stops my face gets clean again.
what must I do?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

This is a very interest presentation with constant leukorrhea for a 15 year duration.

Have you seen a gynecologist about this? If not, I urge you to schedule an appointment as soon as you can.

Hypersecretion of the glands in your uterine cavity may be the cause. It can result from inflammation or congestion of the vaginal mucosa.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi iam 24 year old un married before periods i have lots of pain in back legs and abdomen also come white discharge is it lichorea? Help me

If the discharge is white, not odorous and you have no other symptoms such as vaginal itching, there is nothing to worry about.

However, I suggest you talk with your primary care physician about your complaint of leg pain.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello i am 20 years old and I'm done sex with my boyfriend 3 month past. and last month some white jelly type liquid discharging and in medal of the month periods comes just for one day. and this month periods cannot come. but white liquid can not stop. is that is likoria or pregnancy ....

I think you need to take a pregnancy test to rule that out.

Anonymous

what should we eat as a food and fruits most during likoria timing....

Likoria can be a normal vaginal discharge if it is white or light yellow in color. Green colored likoria indicates an infection and antibiotic treatment is necessary.

There are no specific foods you need to consume. If you are concerned about this discharge, such as color and amount, please consult your physician.

Regards,

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :