what resson behind likoria in unmarried girl?

By Anonymous December 14, 2012 - 2:41am

i am 24 years unmarried girl. i have some trouble for last 5 to 6 Days.White and some yellow colurs fluid is discharged from my inner system ,i hav'nt invole in any sexual activities even though i didnot touch any boy .
then why i have such problem?

Anonymous

Hi i m 25 year old i am facing white discharge in last 5-6 year i take so many medicine but not well every day i feel itching and wetting area . I had sex with my lover but in the sex time i am not feeling sexual bcoz in sex time i m not doing sex with my lover

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Speak with your doctor and ask if any of the medications could be causing itching and increased white vaginal discharge. I am wondering, if the discharge resembles cottage cheese, if you might have a vaginal yeast infection.

Regards,

Anonymous

hi.doctor i just want to say u that .. i hav done sex with my bf.....8 times ...but know my periods are not coming i hav checked the strip also the result is negative ....i am very worried why i hv nt having periods ..whats the resons ...

How many periods have you missed? When did you test?

Having frequent unprotected intercourse can lead to pregnancy.

High levels of stress, illness, extreme weight gain or weight loss and hormonal imbalances can cause you to miss a period.

Anonymous, I suggest you schedule an appointment with your gynecologist.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi good morning madam,
I am 20 years old unmarried girl,
I had sex with my lover and I take tablet misoprostol one time after I got periods continuously 8 months now periods was coming regularly every month normally but I am suffering with white discharge full daily since 7 months but I didn't went any hospital.
I want know if I not use any medicines what will happen and is have any problem in my future life, I mean can I get pregnancy or not and what problems will come tell me please i request you madam.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you for reaching out to us but in your case you need to see a doctor or get to a clinic.

You may have some sort of hormonal imbalance going on - we can't instruct you on any medication to take or what the problem could be. You need to meet with a health care professional.

Thank you Susan,

But I don't have any option to go hospital because I am poor and my lover passed away,
I can't say to any one in my family numbers about this,
I am requesting you,
If i marry someone can I get pregnancy or not tell me these please.
Thanking you.
Jyothi.

Hi Jyothi

Unfortunately this is not something we can tell you. Only a doctor can give you some answers via exams and testing. Nobody over the Internet can give you these answers.

Anonymous

Hi doc, i am 25 yr unmarried girl.suffering from white discharge with odor since 5 to 6 yrs & my periods is not regular, sometimes it will come after 2 3 months. i gained weight, i feel pain in abdomen sometimes..what should i do ?

You need to schedule an appointment with a gynecologist, who can evaluated your symptoms, do a physical exam, make a diagnosis and prescribe appropriate treatment.

Regards,

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide