Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide

ask: what resson behind likoria in unmarried girl?

i am 24 years unmarried girl. i have some trouble for last 5 to 6 Days.White and some yellow colurs fluid is discharged from my inner system ,i hav'nt invole in any sexual activities even though i didnot touch any boy .
then why i have such problem?

Anonymous

i am married .so likoria problem come to me for three four days very fast.i take medicine for likoria then first time.so you tell me some solution for me ...thanks

Hy grilz i am zaid khan
03087696036 cntct me

Anonymous

I m 23 year old I have lekorea problem 3 years plz tell me what should I done I can't take medicine now becoz of this I have also joint problem plz help thanks

Anonymous

hi.. i am unmarried but i have done sex with my fiance...some white colour liquid is coming out of my vagina it also happend with me before i have done sex plz tell me why it happend and what is its cure?/

Anonymous

hi
there .. i have a problem of lekoria .. im unmarried 24 year old girl. and i have extreme problem of lekoria .. a transparent colors fluid is discharged.. when i see a romantic movie/pic then lekoria is discharge. even if i think about some romantic thought then lekoria is discharge .. before days (period) lekoria is happened and after end of period also. and after discharge i feel week and lazy.. kindly tell me can i marry and after marry can i become mother. because if my husband touch me due to lekoria discharge i cant be pregnant ? is there any salutation???? kindly help

yes its very normal to have discharge before sex and before marriage.Every women experience this but it sstange to knowthat you are experiencing this at age of 24.

Anonymous

Hi
I want to know that , is it normal that at the age of 9 a girl has likoria .
My daughter is facing the problem so early . I m so worried please tell
Me is it normal.

Anonymous

plz tell me likoria is yellow???? or white?????

Likoria for most of the times is a white discharge. But can also varied from white to yellow. 

Best

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER. Your symptoms can be due to an infection. Infections can be caused by antibiotics use, douching, diabetes and many other.  But, You need to see your doctor, so he can give you a diagnosis and prescribe the right treatment for you.

Daisy