Q: 

What is the risk of pregnancy?

My boyfriend rubbed his penis on my vagina on aug 6th. He had his condom on. We didn't have sex. There was a little semen on my thigh. I got my period on 8th August. It was a normal 5 days period. On September 1st we made out again. He rubbed his penis on my vagina but this time no condom. He ejaculated on my stomach. We didn't have sex. I took an ipill within 31 hours. My period is due on September 6th. What is the chance of pregnancy? Will my periods get delayed because of ipill?

Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER.

Your vagina is inside of your body. Either he penetrated and ejaculated or just rubbed his penis on your pubic area.

If he did not ejaculate inside of you or on your pubic area, there was no risk for pregnancy and no need to take the ipill.

Yes, it will cause changes in your menstrual cycle. Your period could start earlier or later than expected. Flow could be lighter or heavier than normal.

Regards,

Tags: