what is the secondary condition that can be caused by the treatment of diverticulitis with the medicines ciproandFLagylagyl

my doctor told me that there is a condition that can be caused by the use of cipro and flagyl that started with the letter "c"

Flagyl and cipro are antibiotics for various bacterial infections in the body.

I think you should put a call into your doctor about what he meant, otherwise we could only hazard a guess and set you on the wrong path. I did a search on both and could not see an immediate secondary condition beginning with c.

Infections of the Digestive Tract

Infections of the Digestive Tract Guide