What is the seriousness of my disease and what is the treatment for that ?Reports of my C.T.SCAN is as follows

By Anonymous April 17, 2010 - 10:05am

H R C.T.SCAN TEMPORAL BONE :- Features of left sided mastoidectomy with focal soft tissue mass involving the tympanic cavity, mastoid antrum and the post surgical cavity,causing focal bony erosions? Cholesteatoma. Note is made of thickened retracted Left tympanic membrane and non visualized incudo-malleolar articulations.
CONTRAST (OMNIPAQUE) C.T.SCAN NECK :- Multiple mildly enlarged lymph nodes involving the bilateral submandibular, sublingual, submental, Left posterior cervical and bilateral deep jugular groups.

These are my reports. I have gone through mastoidectomy 4 times before. Now what will you suggest for me. Am I at the serious position

Hi again Anon

I think an expert might be better to review your conditions. I will submit your question and please bear with us as we wait for a response. Our experts handle large caseloads and may need several days. Thanks for your patience, and we'll guide you to some answers ASAP!

Hi Anonymous

Thank you for your post and welcome!

Your post in difficult to read unless deciphered by a medical doctor who knows your particular history. Using just plain old English is also good for readers and members to also gain some knowledge, as most people don't understand medical terminology like this.

Can you tell us what your doctor told you regarding this report? Did someone sit down and explain things to you?

Are the growths in your ears congenital (have you had them since birth)? Or did they grow over time? Do you have a family history of this disease?

Tell us your story in your own words and once we know more about you and your situation, we can forward your report on to a medical expert if necessary.

We'd love to help further and look forward to hearing more from you!

No,cholesteatoma is not by birth in me and also I don't have any medical history of this disease. When I was pregnent I was injured at home.And from that time I can not hear from my left ear. This all happens 10 years ago. And till now I had gone through mastoidectomy for four times. Now I feel dizziness and I fall down. I have a swelling at my left side of face. I had mailed my reports to you. Sometimes I feel no sensation in the back of my head. I suffers from severe headache every third of fourth day. Vomittings also starts with the headache sometimes. No body explains me about the disease. So please help me by telling me about my problem and how much it is dangerous to me. How much this disease serious and from where can I get the treatment and what is the final treatment for this disease, Will I ever get allright or not.