What should be my next step?

I am 23 and sexually active but have had only one partner.
I have history of ovarian cyst for which I took Oral Contraceptive Pills for 6 months, but this was 6 years back. Other than that I have never opted for any measures of contraception.
My last menstrual period was on 13th of July, and I had intercourse (unprotected, but there was no ejaculation inside).
I missed my period in August, so I took Urine Pregnancy test at home and all three of them were negative.

I used to get breast tenderness before I got my period which I am starting to get now but it is really vague so I can't really tell.
There was brownish discharge which was very little and it happened only once sometime during early weeks of August. Other than that there are no signs of pregnancy whatsoever.
What are the chances of me being pregnant? Or is there something wrong with my ovaries again? What should I do next?

Having sex, even using withdrawal, isn't a reliable method. It works for people who map out their bodies to a T, and are very conscious of their cycles. 

If your last period was the 13th and you had unprotected sex the last week of the month, then you did this smack in the middle of your ovulation period which is around day 14, give or take a few days. This is the fertile part of your month. 

But since you have had three negative pregnancy tests in August, we can rule that out for now. 

Your lack of period may be due to your cysts. They could also be due to a hormonal change last month, for no particular reason. 

It sounds like you are experiencing PMS - give yourself another week or two to see if your period arrives. If not, test again or have a blood test done at your doctor's office. If it's still negative, talk to your doctor about this. 

I forgot to mention the date when I had sex, it was on 25th July.