What should i do?

By August 6, 2014 - 3:22am

I am in a serious relationship for 4 years with a guy that i really love And we really love each other a lot.
The problem is that recently we met in my flat and when we were in my room,he started to seem very nervous,he even said “pretty bed” and touched my hand many times and we hugged.But sudenly he became more nervous and said he had to leave.And he runned away from me.After that,he said he was very sorry but his fear won.
First i thought i did something wrong but after that we talk he told me it:” “ Well... what do you expect from a first time?what do you expect from a first time in becoming intimate?I’m worry that you couldnt like it. :( I never did such things before :( “

And he talked about it to a friend:” Well, I never had sex before or did anything simliar. So I'm scared of doing something wrong and she is disappointed or hurt or runs away. :(
I never did it. Yes, I'm 24 years and didnt do anything like this before. I never did such things. Therefore I dont have any experience. :( I know she is a cute girl. But I'm very nervous anyway. (worry) But thats normal in the first time, isnt it?”

Now i know that my bf is scared of our first time.Yesterday we taked about intimacy things but he says he wants to talk about it in person!
:( He’s 24 years old and i’m 35 years old :( how can i help him? I want it to be good and special for both,but especially for him.The truth is that i’m not so experienced.I only did it once,long time ago with a bf who died.

Please help me.Thank you!

Hello Mary Adams,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns. This is a very delicate matter that will take time and patience. You both love each other and must work together to reach a satisfactory level of comfort with being intimate.

Continue to communicate in a loving and non judgmental way. Take it slowly. Praise your boyfriend and boost his self-confidence. Experiment- some things will work while others may not. That is okay. Together you will achieve sexual gratification and your love will grow in the process.