What should I do? Am I pregnant?

By April 26, 2016 - 12:17am

I'm a teen. Last month, March 16, I've got my period but is 1 week early. After my period, I had sex with my boyfriend once but we used the withdrawal method. This month, my period did not came, which I thought will arrive on April 14-16, but it did not. I had sex again on 19th but with male condom. Now my period is 10 days late, i think. What should I do? Am I pregnant?

Hi Ryle

An absence of periods can mean pregnancy. The withdrawal method is not safe for a teen who has not had a lot of experience with using that method. Take a pregnancy test to know where you stand. It will be accurate by now.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/menstrual-cycle