what should I do when I am suffering from heavy bleeding after 5 days when I have taken I pill?

I dnt no I had sex or not...bt I thnk the sperm.enters in my vagiina.....so I took an I pill.....bt after 5 days I am suffering from heavy bleeding....what should I do..?? will I become pregnent?

Your bleeding is a common side effect of taking emergency contraception and is not a sign of pregnancy. Your bleeding should stop in the next few days. 

Has this helped? How do you not know if you had sex or not?

actually we were not in actual contact....as we were having lil fear ....so we didnt opend our under garments....but the sperms waz sticked in mine undergarment and upper vaginal area....so I waz scared....dats y I took an I pill

You should not be at risk for pregnancy, Anon.