what week or month will the pregnant will start vomiting or having the signs and symptoms of pregnancy?

By September 10, 2011 - 8:15am

Hi Sharlo,
Thank you for your question and welcome to EmpowHer. Symptoms of pregnancy are completely different for each woman. Some women may be sick their entire pregnancy while others may never even have a stomach ache. Unfortunately, there is no clear cut answer for your question. Are you concerned about pregnancy? Are you pregnant and experiencing symptoms now?

Thank you for any updates to your question so we may better assist you.

(reply to Anonymous)

I don't if I'm pregnant, because I'm not suffering any signs of pregnancy.. But my period is delayed.