What would cause pusling spinal pain and coughing?

By June 29, 2011 - 6:07pm

What would Pusling spinal pain and coughing? My chiropractor says I have a impinged thoratic nerve rubbing against my rib cage? I am not sure what it is called? What do you think? Its worse when I hit pot holes or lie on my stomach.

I was wondering, have you been examined by your internist and had any x-rays or imaging scans? Your symptoms of pulsating spinal pain and coughing raise a suspicion. Major organs such as the lungs and aorta occupy the chest cavity. Please call your medical doctor to have these symptoms checked and rule out a serious medical condition.

Hi Df,

I am not sure why you are having this pain since I am not a chiropractor but basically what your chiropractor told you was that you have a nerve rubbing on your rib cage, so this is what is causing the pain. The friction from the nerve and the rib cage when you hit a pot hole, for example, makes the sensation worse because it causes the nerve to really rub against your cage. Has s/he told you what you can do to make it better? Is s/he trying some therapy to help?

Best Wishes,

Sciatica Guide