ask: What would make a peroid go from heavy to light spotting?

I am 26 years old and I have always had a heavy 6 day period since I was 12. Last month when I had my period however it was barely there, really light/watery and lasted about a day and it appears the same thing is happening this month. I know for a fact I am not pregnant because I am not currently being sexually active and haven't been in months. I did start being more physically active recently however and I heard this can have some effect as can stress but, I wasn't really stressed about it until the light period happened again.

It is understandable that you would be concerned about this recent change in your period. Increased physical activity can cause menstrual changes.

Consider scheduling an appointment with your gynecologist. A pelvic exam and any recommended lab tests may determine the reason for this change.

Regards,

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: