ask: What is wrong with me?

Okay, so I am a 24 year old girl and I had sex for the first time December 29th 2012 through Jan 5th, my boyfriend only came on either my face or chest (never in me). I got my period Jan 12th at first it was a dark red (almost brown) color but then it became normal and it lasted 4 days until the 15th, this past Monday (Jan 28th) I started to feel my breasts sore and I have been having mini cramps and there is some white odorless liquid coming out, my face is breaking out like I am going to have a period, but my period it's not supposed to come back until the 12th of February I usually have 31 to 35 day cycles so why am I having all this period symptoms so early? I know I am not prego because he never came in me and I had my period after that, haven't had sex after that either (he's now in Europe for some research work) but why? my period is never early, my period is always late.. can becoming sexually active mess up your period? (sorry for all the TMI btw)

It doesn't sound like there is anything wrong with you and your period isn't here yet so you are not early (yet).

It just sounds like you are PMSing a bit early, that's all. I'm sure your period will be along when expected or maybe a little early which is ok and normal.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: