What is wrong with me?

I keep needing a wee but then when I go it feels like im proper desperate and then when I have a wee, it burns and it is like a dribble. Then earlier today, I went for a wee, I wiped myself after it was a dribble and burned and a small amount of liquid was.white on the tissue?

Hi Anon, Welcome to EmpowHER. Burning, itching and smell in the urine can all be symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection. It's important to see a doctor, so he can examined you and prescribe the right medication. Here are some resources for you http://www.empowher.com/condition/urinary-tract-infection Best, DaisyJune 14, 2012 - 7:33am