Beauty

Beauty Guide

Cary Cook BSN RN

ask: What is your best beauty tip!

By Shana O'Connor

Miya Allen

I exfoliate my skin regularly. It makes my skin smooth and soft. After that I apply a good quality moisturizer. I apply fruit masks twice or thrice in a week.

saradietz

Mine would have to be use sunscreen when going outside, especially in Arizona. I love my daily face lotion with SPF 30, plus it's tinted so it helps to even out my skin and give me a little color. Then just some bronzer and blush over that and I'm good to go. Too much foundation, powder, etc, etc clogs your pores and does more harm than good!

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: