What's going on ? !

By May 26, 2015 - 12:02am

Someone help, I'm only 16 & I don't know whats going on, I've been sexually Active for the last 3 months, on March I was active 2 times & in one of those occasions I lost my virginity, April I was active once & the most recent was on Sunday of this month(May) & my period had ended that Friday. Ever since I lost my virginity my period has been different, it would last 7-8 days now it only lasts 4-5 days & its not such a heavy flow as before it has gotten light by the color, i don't know if this is normal or not.... I'm also worried if I could be pregnant because my partner got sperm on the outside I don't know if that's a risk or not I'm really worried of both!

Thank you for your post.

Your period can still be in the process of regulating at 16 - a 5 day light-ish period is nothing to worry about. 

As for as being worried about pregnancy, as long as you use a condom 100% of the time, you are protected up to 99%. Abstinence is the only way for it to be 100% so you are very safe.  Sperm 'on the outside' - the outside of what? As long as it was not on or in your vagina then you can't get pregnant.