Q: 

What's going on?

My last period was aug 2 and that usually last more or less 7 days. I am now 15 days late. I have taken 5 tests all negative. No real symptoms besides cramping and discharge around this months predicted ovulation fertile dates. I have has some like like spotting for the last week which only really comes out when I use the bathroom. Like a whitefish pink. I had sex the 14 and 15 of August not safe and started my birth control Diane 35 in the 2nd of September when my period was supposed to start and it didn't. 5 negatives and 2 different brands days a parts.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: