What's going on?

My last period was aug 2 and that usually last more or less 7 days. I am now 15 days late. I have taken 5 tests all negative. No real symptoms besides cramping and discharge around this months predicted ovulation fertile dates. I have has some like like spotting for the last week which only really comes out when I use the bathroom. Like a whitefish pink. I had sex the 14 and 15 of August not safe and started my birth control Diane 35 in the 2nd of September when my period was supposed to start and it didn't. 5 negatives and 2 different brands days a parts.

When you start birth control, you don't start it on the day you expect your period (it could be late and I think it probably was), you wait until it actually starts. 

I suspect your period was probably going to be a few days late (for no particular reason) and due to starting birth control pills, it has not arrived and will not until about 25 days into your cycle which is the last week in September - this is when it will now be due. 

Since you have tested many times, you're probably safe from pregnancy. Spotting can be common when you first start the birth control pill. 

Just keep taking it at the same time every day (it's very important to take one pill every day at around the same time, give or take an hour) and you should be fine. 

Anon, I hope this helps!