Whats going on with me?

My period was six days late and i normally have a 28 day cycle and it comes right on schedule every month. After the sixth day i had mild bleeding that lasted for a couple hours then it stopped it restarted on monday and continued on tuesday both times it lasted the entire day but on wednesday it only lasted half the day. It never resumed on thursday but i experienced some light bleeding on friday. Normally my period lasts 3 days. I feel nauseous sometimes but not because of certain foods and i have abdominal cramps even though i stopped bleeding, my breasts aren't tender or heavy. I'm worried could this be a change in my cycle or am I pregnant?

It seems like you did have a three day period but it was irregular this month. This could be for many reasons including a shift in hormones. 

If you have been having unprotected sex, however, I think it's a good idea to take a test to rule it out. If the test is negative then you are not pregnant and it may be you just had an irregular cycle out of the blue. 

Keep us posted!