What's going on with my body?

I am 19 years old and have been on the Diane 35 for the past 2 years now. 2 weeks ago i missed my pill for 3 days and had unprotected sex then started taking my pill again (2 on the first day i got my pill back and 1 every day since then) so since then I have been feeling quite weird (stomach pain, itchy ,red vagina, then a brownish yellowish discharge) the pain only happens now and then and my vagina gets really itchy and burny by night time. I don't know if the guy did ejaculate inside me or not.
Please help, really freaking out

It sounds like you may have an infection - either a sexually transmitted infection or some kind of vaginal infection. 

Please see a doctor straight away for treatment, - missing pills will not cause this.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Guide