what's happening to me?! :(

By August 18, 2016 - 4:20am

Im using Micropil and Im on my 4th packet already. I missed taking one pill last sunday and i had sex with my boyfriend last monday. Then i had my period last tuesday but only lasted for 2 days. Is it normal? Im very worried that im might be pregnant. Please help me :(

Hi sachimi

When you are on the mini-pill, you cannot risk sex after missing a pill since you can ovulate quite quickly when a pill is missed. You didn't say whether you made up the pill or not.

Since you had your period (was it due?) you should be fine. For peace of mind you can take a test in 2-3 weeks to confirm you're not pregnant.

Hi Ms. Susan! I took my pill last tuesday. And usually my period lasted for 4-5 days but this time it only lasted for 2 days and the second day of my period is heavy blood.