What's happening to me?

Okay let me start off by saying I did not have sex. His dick didn't go into me. What we were worried of is that I might have touched his cm and then later on put that same finger inside of me. Anyway, that happened at the end of June. I haven't missed a period since then. I took a HPT two weeks ago and it came out negative. About a month ago, I did experience acid reflux and from time to time I had excessive saliva in my mouth. No nausea however. I do have IBS though so that may have contributed. My period is due again in 5 days time. Last week I was bloated, had breast tenderness, was moody, all the usual signs of PMS that I normally experience. Today morning when I woke up though, my breasts stopped hurting, which I find unusual. I have no other symptoms however. Could I actually be pregnant or do I just have some sort of hormonal imbalance?

I'm not sure why you think anything is wrong or that you may be pregnant or have a hormonal imbalance. Sounds like your PMS is ending and you'll get your period soon. Not every month is the same.