What's the reason he likes naked random girls?

By Anonymous December 2, 2014 - 9:04pm

So my bf and I have been together almost a year now. Our sex life is actually amazing. He started acting strange and never leaving his phone unguarded, so I became suspicious. In my search for the truth the only thing I could find was internet searches for random nude pictures of women. He doesn't talk to other women. But these pictures are of "real" women. Not the staged kind you see in porn. When I confronted him he got mad but ultimately embarrassed and worried about how I'd react. I'd like to think I'm understanding. I understand that everyone has a "kink." That strange thing we don't tell our friends we're into. But I don't get it. I've only ever been with men who liked the idea of a surreal and "perfect" woman. He says I'm his ideal woman in every way, and he loves my body and thinks it's perfect. I've sent him plenty of provocative photos of me to keep things spicy through our entire relationship. I've even dressed up in lingerie several times. I'm not sexually boring, even I know that. So why would he look at all these random naked girls?

Thanks for you post! 

I don't think this has anything to do with you. I'm sure you are very pretty but no matter how you look or how many pictures you send him or how good you are in bed, he's still going to want to see the pictures he downloads. 

The fact that they are of "real" people is not actually surprising. Amateur porn is getting really popular with many men and women preferring it over professional "perfect" porn. 

As you say, many people have their "kink" - their "thing" and t his is his.