What's the story behind the successful Rodan and Fields Proactiv Acne Solution and their other solutions outside of Proactiv

By July 1, 2013 - 8:35am

I mean I have looked at Proactiv on and off and tried it once. In which I found to me no more effective then any other one. Well at least the ones I have tried, which I feels like everyone to me. Then on top of that I found out they have another line outside of Proactiv as well.

Think thats it for now.

Hi Jessica

No one regime for skin care works for everyone. I know someone who swears by Proactive and others who have tried it but have had better success with something else.

You can read all about Rodan and Fields here: https://www.rodanandfields.com/Pages/Company/About

And remember that all companies like to say they're the best but that's not necessarily true :)