Q: 

What's the wet stuff on a boys penis when the foreskin is pulled back

By January 21, 2017 - 11:13am

I'm so sorry for being the most annoying person ever but ye are the only people I can tell my problems to cause I can't ask my parents and I have no older siblings and I would love a reply cause ye are the only People I can talk to about this please....right so I gave my boyfriend a hand job and a wank for like 2 mins at most and he didn't cm but we were messing and I pulled back his foreskin and he was like ouch that's hurts and we started laughing but a liquid got on my hands and I saw the liquid under his forskin it was like water and his head of the penis wouldn't fit all the way through and it was all red and everything and now I'm panicking incase it was cm but he said it was his urine since he went to the toilet earlier before .....but only a tiny bit got on and wiped it off my pants and then my hands were dry and then we went for dinner and like 20-30 mins later I went to the toilet and I wiped myself and I'm afraid incase some just got on my vagina and made its way up I'm so terrified cause i exactly don't know what I touched can you please get back to me thank you

Guide

Hi again, Sarah.

This is smegma - a secretion in the folds of the skin, especially under a man's foreskin. It is a combination of a waxy oil and dead skin cells. Its purpose is to keep the foreskin soft and flexible while trapping any foreign particles, like dirt or germs. It's nothing to worry about. There is no need to start obsessing over this.

Helena

Tags: