whats wrong with me?

I had sex. I didn't get my period until the 31 one. I only lasted 3 days on the 3 day i was only bleeinq very little. Now since then when i pee very little blood comea our. Or when i am sitting down also comes out but very little what wrong with me?

I don't know if you are bleeding from your urethra (where you urinate from) or your vagina so it's difficult to say what may be wrong. 

Are you in pain? You may have a urinary tract infection that needs immediate treatment so that it doesn't turn into a far more serious kidney infection. 

Read more about Urinary Tract Infections here: 

If you are bleeding vaginally and it's mid-cycle, you may have some kind of irregularity going on that needs medical attention, or it may be a simple hormonal shift going on that is making this month different and you may be back to normal next month. 

There are a variety of possibilities here that I am suggesting but a medical evaluation is needed to know what is going on for sure. If this bleeding continues, please check with your doctor's office.

I hope this helps!