Whats wrong with me?

I'm a virgin, but 2 days ago i was eaten out and fingered but NO SE & now i can't stop peeing. When i pee its in extremely small amounts and it feels like i have to go every minute. The urge just doesn't go away. PLEASE HELP me because i don't know what to do or how to cure this. I don't want to go to my mom because I don't want her finding out about this.. I just went pee literally 5 minutes ago and now it feels like i haven't went in days... Im a highschool student and i can barely sit through one period without having to leave several times... Help me please.

Thanks for your post.

Your issue has nothing to do with sex or pregnancy since you are a virgin. 

You may have a urinary tract infection - with one of the common symptoms being needing to urinate very frequently. Are you in any pain?

A urinary tract infection can turn into a serious kidney infection is left untreated. Tell your mom that you think this is what you have, you don't have to tell her about your sexual activity. 

Read more about Urinary Tract Infections here:

Will you keep us posted?