Whats wrong with me?

Hi my name is yen and i was wondering if i can get anytype of feedback? This sunday my partner was leaning on my stomach and it was uncomfortable i felt a tight pressure. Ive been dizzy and ive been releasing a lot of white discharge so if i cam get help as in what may be wrong i would appreciate the feed back thanku

Thanks but this is the first time it happens and it was a weird bc hes always leaning on my stomach and as for the discharge i thoughtbit was bc my period was going to come soon but ive been like this for almost a month now and the cramps come and go /:

Well, stop him from leaning on your stomach for now - it's not something he has to do anyway - if it hurt even once, tell him to stop. 

Ask your doctor for an evaluation as to why you are getting this discharge. 

Hi yen!

I would feel pressure anytime someone leaned on my stomach so it's probably just that. 

White discharge can mean you are ovulating - meaning you are fertile. Some women get this kind of discharge throughout the month and it's normal. 

If your discharge is clumpy, smells or makes you itch, you may have an infection - like a yeast infection. If not, it doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about. 

I hope this helps!