whats wrong with me??

I am 24 years old almost 25, I have always had a period since I can remember. The last period I had was end of March since then I have bled 2 days of each month and it's been 5 months now. All my tests and blood test come back negative, my tummy is round and big. I have gained some weight, I am always tired, my head hurts, and some days I feel nausea, no tenderness in my breast, just had sharp pains on my left side, and I just wanna know what's wrong. Please help me I'm scared.

I have taken 2 pregnant test and blood test. I haven't gotten any checked yet. I was in the hospital for a nervous stomach.

You may need further tests. Talk to your doctor about the ones I suggested and others that your doctor thinks may be important. Don't give up. Keep us posted.

Since you can rule pregnancy out, you may need to think further.

What kind of tests are you getting that have come back negative?

Have you had your thyroid checked? Have you been tested for auto-immune conditions? Please give us more information so we can help you further.

Amenorrhea Guide