whats wrong with me could i be pregnate

I had my tubes tied then had an etopic pregnacy witch resulted in the removal of both my fallopian tubes. My period for the past few years has be normal it would come one the first of every month for the past year in a half its been on the same day, its now june 5 and I still don't have a period but I'm hwaving these sharp pains in my lower stomach and I feel bloated. I took a pregnacy test on the 3rd and it was negative... should I go to the doctors. Wait it out or could I possibly be pregnat and the test is not picking it up because I don't have any fallopian tube? I haven't had any changes this month no medications or stress but I'm just really worried because everyday its getting more and more painful

Ms Luckett

Ms. Luckett,

Please see your doctor, as any time you have "sharp pains" in your stomach, this needs to be medically evaluated.

Please let us know what your doctor says, and if you have any further questions after seeing your doctor.