Fitness

Fitness Guide

Christine Jeffries

ask: What's in YOUR gym bag?

By Casey Zychowski Blogger

I wanted to have a little fun with you all today with this Fit Gear Friday post, so what better way than to see what you bring with you to the gym to keep YOU motivated, and feeling and looking good?! What are you favorite brands for clothing, shoes, perfumes?!? ANYTHING! Below I have posted a picture of what I take to the gym! Let me know in the comments below (or tweet me at @HealthyTips411) what you keep in your gym bag! This will be fun! Let’s go! :)

1. Of course I love my neon orange gym bag from Tone It Up! I take it with me to the gym all the time!

2. I’ve got to have WATER so my Victoria’s Secret Sport Water bottle does the trick!

3. Always have to have hairbands or hair-ties to keep those stray-away hairs in place!

4. Make-up is always in my gym bag in case I have to go somewhere right after like stopping by the grocery store to pick something up on the way home! (My favorite mascara is Maybelline Mega Plush!)

5. I always keep some kind of good-smelling spray or perfume in my bag! I love my coconut spray from Bath & Body Works!

6. My Polar Watch is awesome to take with me to the gym! It’s amazing to see how hard I’ve worked during a workout, and when I’m finished!

7. Ipod is a MUST! Listening to music while working out keeps me motivated and pumped up! I love adding new tunes! (Sometimes I’ll even use my arm band to play music from my phone Though it’s not pictured here!)

8. Of course I don’t wear my Ray Ban sunnies when I workout, but you look pretty stylish coming into the gym, and leaving the gym when it’s a bright sunny day! Your eyes need some love, too! :)

Anonymous

Thanks a lot for this beauty Enjoying article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking Forward to Another Great article. Good luck to the Author! All the best.

Casey Zychowski Blogger (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed this!

Hello Casey,

Thank you for starting the conversation.

Casey Zychowski Blogger (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

You're welcome! I hope more people will comment! Interested to see what others keep in their gym bags :)

Are you happy with your appearance?: