When can I start birth control ?

By November 26, 2015 - 2:02pm

So I have been told that if I did Sunday start I would have to wait 7 days before I could start having unprotected sex. So that means I could have sex exactly on the next Sunday or would I have to wait till Monday ? Also I was reading that people say to wait a whole month before having sex in order to ensure that birth control is working. Is this true ? Do I have to wait a month ?

You need to look at the instructions and see what they say. Then follow those instructions. Generally with a Sunday start you should be ok having sex the next Sunday but there are many brands. Call your pharmacist and ask for advice.