When did i concieve ??

I went through lots of ur post and was very much satisfied with their answer. Would like to clear my doubts as well.. I had my periods last month on 6/15 . I had sex from 6/27 on alternate days. Now this month i missed my period on 13th.. On 7/25 , i got a home pregnancy test done , which confirmed my pregnancy .... Now i want to know exactly when did i conceived???

Thank you in advance.....

Thanks for your question and congratulations on your pregnancy!

We cannot tell you "exactly" when you conceived but it was more than likely 10-18 days before your period was due, with the average time being 14 days before your period was due.

When you say you want doubts cleared up, what kind of doubts are you having?