ask: When ever I talk to my fiancee i get my panis erected without talking about sex. Even when I shake hand with her, I get my panis erected which resultd in seminal discharge in a huge quantity. plz suggest remedy for it.

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER. Everyone is different, there is no remedy for this.  Physical or mental stimulation can cause this to happen. Such as when you are excited, or if you like someone. You might want to speak to your doctor if you feel concerned about it. 

Daisy

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :