When happens if I skipped my placebo pills?

By November 6, 2012 - 12:11pm

I am on YAZ and I skipped my placebo pills and started my new pack straight away.for the past few days I have been feeling low back pain and breast soreness like premestrual signs and I tested for serum pregnancy test came out negative. I have read that skipping placebo pills can delay or skip your period also,so when can I start taking the placebo pills as I want this cramping and soreness be gone,i am on halfway of my pack.

Pls help me on this one.

Hi luvee

Generally you will skip a period if you skip the placebos and you'll end up needing your prescription filled earlier which may cause an issue if your insurance is paying for it.

Just take your placebo pills when the time comes this month and you'll get your withdrawal bleeding shortly after.

Oh my!thanks Susan. Never mind thr insurance here in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. :) I know I cant be pregnant coz I have been on this pills 3months and stopped when my fiance went here in Saudi Arabia and now that we got married I started the course again on the first day of my cycle and I have read that its ok to skip the place pills but I never had an informatiom that it could skip my period too. Maybe thats the reason why im feeling those pre mens symsptoms on the date that I supppsed to have my period coz I should have taken the placebos and I misinterpreted these as pregnancy thats why I came up with the serum for pregnancy test that gave me negative result.