When im close to the end of peeing i have a sharp pain in my clit shooting upward

there is no blood in my urine, hasn't went away within a week

Anonymous

I have this problem(towards the end of peeing it hurts). I know it can't be from sex since I'm still a virgin. This problem For started today. I know I should probably go to a doctor instead of going to the internet, but I'm too scared to ask my mom(I'm 13) to take me since she hates and wants nothing to do with me.

Anonymous

I've been having this problem for about 9 days and finally went to the doctor for it and she said it was a yeast infection. I highly suggest you all do the same.

Hi I don't rely understand .. I have recently had sex and I've been with him for a year we have both got check ups and we have nothing... Well my clot still has a sharp pail when I pee... And it has become freakwent with me having to go to the bathroom like I haven't peed in days .. Then on. A little comes out and it feels like its myclit it burns but it has sharp pains

I think it's a good idea to have a urinalysis done to see what's going on. Put a call into your doctor's office. If you're fine, you may need an exam in your genital/urinary area to see if there is some kind of nerve pain or other condition going on. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous

I have the same problem did your guys pain ever go away I'm 18

Anonymous

I am having the same problem. I feel no pain or discomfort in my lower parts or abdomenthroughout the day. I do not feel pain in my private area until I get to the end of going pee. Then and only then, the pain stays with me for an additional 30-45 minutes. It hurts, what seems like on the clitoris. I have not been to the doctor and I don't have any std's because I have recently had my yearly pap and i have not been with anyone for 4 years. My sister is a nurse and said it sounds like a uti. She recommended I take azo. I have been taking it for over a week and the pain is still there. I think something else may be the issue. Can you please give me other suggestions Or possible issues. Is there something else over the counter? I have never had issues with my private parts or my baby deliveries. I have never had a uti, bladder infection or anything. I did have essure done after my last pregnancy.

I had the same problem and went to my dr. Did a urine test and it was a UTI . Put on antibiotics and it's gone .

Anonymous

I'm having pain in my clitorus when I finish keeping and after I'm done it dont stop has been going all day. Pains in my lower abdomen and my lower back sides. Been having a lot of bowel movements today too is it something I should worry about. Cant afford to go to the doctor right now anything over the counter that will help? Please help I ha e three kids to take care of and I can't seem to get out of bed without feeling like I'm dying.

Anonymous

I have this sharp pain when am about to finish peeing .. .. it started 3 days ago. Also my abdomen hurts. Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

You have a UTI. Some women are more likely to aquier a UTI than other women. Sometimes the bacteria will not show up on a examination regardless if they cultured for the bacteria. I suggest you take antibiotics like sulpha drugs. Find a doctor that will prescribe them to you. I would get checked for STD'S as well. Better safe than sorry.