Q: 

When im close to the end of peeing i have a sharp pain in my clit shooting upward

there is no blood in my urine, hasn't went away within a week

Anonymous

Hi I'm 17, and since two days ago (this occured in the evening) every time I go to the bathroom near the end of urinating I get a sharp pain in my clitoris. The last time I was sexually active was about a week ago, my urine is clear, there's no swelling or burning, I'm not nauseous, I'm incredibly worried. And I'm frightened to see a doctor because I'm frightened of them and I'm unsure of the costs for a check up or prescription medication.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Anon

Unfortunately we cannot tell you what could be wrong other than possibly a URI. If you called these symptoms in to your doctor they'd also say you need to go in for an evaluation.

If cost is an issue, work out a realistic payment plan.

Anonymous

Guys I'm 18 n have been prone touting a lot....4 days b4 I had sex n it was not lubed properly so it caused me irritation down there b I got uti from it I guess....I hav been drinking alkalizer and taking a med ......yesterday v had sex again n it was a little to rough and nothing was looking bad but today I had school and had to do some work bcuz of which I didn't go to the washroom when needed n I held my pee until I came bak home n now there is a tingling sensation in my clit right when I end peeing n it irriates so bad it makes me cry bcuz I don't know what the heck is going on but I can't handle it n I have my final term in 10 days pls can anyone help

Anonymous

Guys I'm 18 n have been prone to uti a lot....4 days b4 I had sex n it was not lubed properly so it caused me irritation down there b I got uti from it I guess....I hav been drinking alkalizer and taking a med ......yesterday v had sex again n it was a little to rough and nothing was looking bad but today I had school and had to do some work bcuz of which I didn't go to the washroom when needed n I held my pee until I came bak home n now there is a tingling sensation in my clit right when I end peeing n it irriates so bad it makes me cry bcuz I don't know what the heck is going on but I can't handle it n I have my final term in 10 days pls can anyone help

Anonymous

Hello Anon

We don't know what "prone touting" is - please reword your question so we can help you properly.

Anonymous

I have this problem(towards the end of peeing it hurts). I know it can't be from sex since I'm still a virgin. This problem For started today. I know I should probably go to a doctor instead of going to the internet, but I'm too scared to ask my mom(I'm 13) to take me since she hates and wants nothing to do with me.

Anonymous

I've been having this problem for about 9 days and finally went to the doctor for it and she said it was a yeast infection. I highly suggest you all do the same.

Hi I don't rely understand .. I have recently had sex and I've been with him for a year we have both got check ups and we have nothing... Well my clot still has a sharp pail when I pee... And it has become freakwent with me having to go to the bathroom like I haven't peed in days .. Then on. A little comes out and it feels like its myclit it burns but it has sharp pains

I think it's a good idea to have a urinalysis done to see what's going on. Put a call into your doctor's office. If you're fine, you may need an exam in your genital/urinary area to see if there is some kind of nerve pain or other condition going on. I hope you feel better soon.

Tags: