When im close to the end of peeing i have a sharp pain in my clit shooting upward

there is no blood in my urine, hasn't went away within a week

Anonymous

Guys I'm 18 n have been prone touting a lot....4 days b4 I had sex n it was not lubed properly so it caused me irritation down there b I got uti from it I guess....I hav been drinking alkalizer and taking a med ......yesterday v had sex again n it was a little to rough and nothing was looking bad but today I had school and had to do some work bcuz of which I didn't go to the washroom when needed n I held my pee until I came bak home n now there is a tingling sensation in my clit right when I end peeing n it irriates so bad it makes me cry bcuz I don't know what the heck is going on but I can't handle it n I have my final term in 10 days pls can anyone help

Anonymous

Guys I'm 18 n have been prone to uti a lot....4 days b4 I had sex n it was not lubed properly so it caused me irritation down there b I got uti from it I guess....I hav been drinking alkalizer and taking a med ......yesterday v had sex again n it was a little to rough and nothing was looking bad but today I had school and had to do some work bcuz of which I didn't go to the washroom when needed n I held my pee until I came bak home n now there is a tingling sensation in my clit right when I end peeing n it irriates so bad it makes me cry bcuz I don't know what the heck is going on but I can't handle it n I have my final term in 10 days pls can anyone help

Anonymous

Hello Anon

We don't know what "prone touting" is - please reword your question so we can help you properly.

Anonymous

I have this problem(towards the end of peeing it hurts). I know it can't be from sex since I'm still a virgin. This problem For started today. I know I should probably go to a doctor instead of going to the internet, but I'm too scared to ask my mom(I'm 13) to take me since she hates and wants nothing to do with me.

Anonymous

I've been having this problem for about 9 days and finally went to the doctor for it and she said it was a yeast infection. I highly suggest you all do the same.

Hi I don't rely understand .. I have recently had sex and I've been with him for a year we have both got check ups and we have nothing... Well my clot still has a sharp pail when I pee... And it has become freakwent with me having to go to the bathroom like I haven't peed in days .. Then on. A little comes out and it feels like its myclit it burns but it has sharp pains

I think it's a good idea to have a urinalysis done to see what's going on. Put a call into your doctor's office. If you're fine, you may need an exam in your genital/urinary area to see if there is some kind of nerve pain or other condition going on. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous

I have the same problem did your guys pain ever go away I'm 18

Anonymous

I am having the same problem. I feel no pain or discomfort in my lower parts or abdomenthroughout the day. I do not feel pain in my private area until I get to the end of going pee. Then and only then, the pain stays with me for an additional 30-45 minutes. It hurts, what seems like on the clitoris. I have not been to the doctor and I don't have any std's because I have recently had my yearly pap and i have not been with anyone for 4 years. My sister is a nurse and said it sounds like a uti. She recommended I take azo. I have been taking it for over a week and the pain is still there. I think something else may be the issue. Can you please give me other suggestions Or possible issues. Is there something else over the counter? I have never had issues with my private parts or my baby deliveries. I have never had a uti, bladder infection or anything. I did have essure done after my last pregnancy.