Q: 

When im close to the end of peeing i have a sharp pain in my clit shooting upward

there is no blood in my urine, hasn't went away within a week

Anonymous

This started 2 days a go when an almost finish peeing I get this sharp pain in my clit and lower abdominal. It feels like their is still more pee to come out what's going on

OMG this is me right now and it's driving me crazy I feel my bladder is full and I turn back around and try to go pee again and only a few drops come out but when I do pee it burns but hashe this pinching type feeling down on my clitoris and my lower abdomen and I'm bleeding I started my period last week this is now going on week two that I'm bleeding idk what to do I am out visiting family but I want to get this checked out

Anonymous

I had the same feeling, I got it on Monday after sex (9/4) and I went to the doctors today (9/8) and I have a uti, make sure you go to the doctors it can get very bad if you just let it go by! I got wipes to clean down there every time before and after sex as well as cranberry juice and ibuprofen for the pain and the doctor prescribed some antibiotics, said it should be gone in about 3 days

Anonymous

Pain in what seems like the clit is most likely pain in the urethra. They are very close to one another. Pain on the sides and flanks can be a sign of kidney infection caused by a UTI. Additionally, pain in the lower abdomen can be caused by kidney stones, which can in turn cause UTIs and kidney infections.

Anonymous

has anyone found a solution to this? it has been over a week for me

Anonymous

Hi I'm 17, and since two days ago (this occured in the evening) every time I go to the bathroom near the end of urinating I get a sharp pain in my clitoris. The last time I was sexually active was about a week ago, my urine is clear, there's no swelling or burning, I'm not nauseous, I'm incredibly worried. And I'm frightened to see a doctor because I'm frightened of them and I'm unsure of the costs for a check up or prescription medication.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DID you ever find a cure because I'm experiencing the same thing

Anonymous

Guys I'm 18 n have been prone touting a lot....4 days b4 I had sex n it was not lubed properly so it caused me irritation down there b I got uti from it I guess....I hav been drinking alkalizer and taking a med ......yesterday v had sex again n it was a little to rough and nothing was looking bad but today I had school and had to do some work bcuz of which I didn't go to the washroom when needed n I held my pee until I came bak home n now there is a tingling sensation in my clit right when I end peeing n it irriates so bad it makes me cry bcuz I don't know what the heck is going on but I can't handle it n I have my final term in 10 days pls can anyone help

Anonymous

Guys I'm 18 n have been prone to uti a lot....4 days b4 I had sex n it was not lubed properly so it caused me irritation down there b I got uti from it I guess....I hav been drinking alkalizer and taking a med ......yesterday v had sex again n it was a little to rough and nothing was looking bad but today I had school and had to do some work bcuz of which I didn't go to the washroom when needed n I held my pee until I came bak home n now there is a tingling sensation in my clit right when I end peeing n it irriates so bad it makes me cry bcuz I don't know what the heck is going on but I can't handle it n I have my final term in 10 days pls can anyone help

Anonymous

Tags: