When is the right time to get Engaged , Married and have Children ?

By October 26, 2010 - 11:18pm

I reaaly want to know.

My boyfriend is realy serious with me and im 15 he is 17 hes that serious withmee, he wants to marry me when i finish school;

There's no perfect age. Me, I'm in a serious, perhaps even lifelong relationship, and I'm 19. Others start potentially life long commitments at 16, 35, or even over 60.

Don't aim to have a husband or a child at a certain age. Just keep an eye out for the right person, and when it's time, it'll feel right.

thanks. what about age ? whch age is the best?

Susan, you're right it's an individual matter. But it seams that for some people the right time will never be, I guess that's cause they're deluding themselves they're with the right person, who they don't know at all.

Hi Sydney!

There is no "right" time, as I am sure you understand. What's right for one person, is not right for another. The "best" time is when two people are mature enough (and are legal adults) to be committed for a lifetime, in terms of parenting and making a family (or a life, depending whether they have kids or not) together. But what time that is, is up to each person individually.

Thanks for writing,