When should I get my next period?

I was 12 when I had my first period, it was July 7, 2014 my birthday is in September. My first period started off as a light flow but then turned to regular my period lasted for about 7-8 days. I have been expecting my period for a while it will be 6 months and 4 days I dong know what I should do I'm a little worried about it. I have no mother-ly figure to talk to all I have is my dad. I would love to hear some of your thoughts and tips of what I should do. -brooke w.

Hi brooke

Unfortunately we cannot help children under the age of 14. 

Is there a health teacher at school you can ask? No female at all? 

Take a look at our periods section here: