When should I start taking prenatal vitamins?

I am trying to get pregnant. When should I start taking prenatal vitamins? Should I wait until i'm pregnant?

Thanks for this question and welcome to EmpowHER!

If you are planning to get pregnant then starting a prenatal supplement now is a good idea. This will ensure your body has the folic acid it needs for a healthy pregnancy as well as other nutrients. 

I recently answered a question about preparing for pregnancy and I think my answer will help you too! 

Read this here: 

We wish you the best for a healthy pregnancy in the future and please let us know if you have further concerns.