Where are the best Cardiac Centers

By April 4, 2011 - 10:31am

I'd like to find out which ones are using the Cryoballoon and which ones are using MRI and 3D imaging instead of fluoroscopy during procedures such as ablations.

I tried to reply to a response but there was no "submit" spot on the reply page. So I am re submitting this question and hope I have made it clearer.

Hi Paulette

Thanks for your post and welcome!

According to U.S. News, the Top 5 for Heart Care are

1. The Cleveland Clinic
2. The Mayo Clinic
3. Johns Hopkins
4. The Texas Heart Institute at St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital
5. Massachusetts General Hospital

U.S. News rankings are often used by the hospitals themselves and are evaluated using a lot of information from mortality rates, infection rates, surgery success, treatment options, nursing care and more.

For a complete list (which will also help you geographically), click here: http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings/heart-and-heart-surgery

You can check into them in more detail to see which ones have the kind of criteria you are looking for. I hope this helps!

Heart Conditions