Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Where can I buy coffee and chocolate mouth sprays

By Anonymous February 18, 2015 - 4:44pm
Rate This

My father has a feeding tube and he is 85 years old and in v.a. nursing home and wants to tatse coffee and chocholate, ect.

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

You can do a google search for stores near you or for online options 

Ask at a bakery near you, I think they will have lots of information or can sell you sprays directly. 

Try Amazon.com, also.

We wish your Dad the best, please let us know if you find something - if not, we can try again.  I didn't really find anything directly but I think a bakery will be your best bet. 



February 18, 2015 - 5:01pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Diet & Nutrition

Get Email Updates

Diet & Nutrition Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!