where can I find the light for light therapy to address depression and insomnia?

You can get these lights anywhere - from drugstores to places like Target - I have seen them at Ace Hardware and you can buy them online - try Amazon.

The brand I use is Sphere. You can also get clip on ones for your laptop or to have while travelling. They have helped me. Personally, I like small light boxes with a 6 inch screen but take your time and go with what you t hink works for you. You can even find them attached to clocks and radios, etc.

Depression Guide