Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Where can I go to get tested to see if I am fertile.

By Anonymous October 13, 2015 - 12:48pm
Rate This

I live in Whiteville NC, 35 with no kids. Would also like to know if insurance (blue cross/blue shield) will cover it.

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

You can talk to your gynecologist for testing. He/she should be able to take care of that for you. If you don't have an ob/gyn then ask for a referral.

All insurance plans are different, you need to call BC/BS to see what they will cover for your particular plan. The number should be on your insurance card.


October 13, 2015 - 3:59pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Female Infertility, Overview

Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Female Infertility, Overview Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!