Where to place electrodes to treat lateral epicondylitis and which program works best

Have an empti TENS unit which program is the best to use to treat the tennis elbow. Have had 6 months now and can not take NSAIDS due to GI issues. I play tennis 3-4 times per week. It is my left elbow which is interesting since I am right handed but I do have a two handed back hand. I had this 10 years ago and had treatment with ionaphoresis which cured it. Had had not played tennis all winter when started in March and know it is from over use, but want to get RID of it and do not want any steroid injections to the area. Think the inonaphoresis is more gentle.

We don't have information as to which machine is better. Generally your doctor or physical therapist will tell you where to place the electrodes because they are placed according to each patients injury. Please contact them for further advice.

I have linked a great article for you below that can help:

Tennis Elbow