which one I ask my GF to prefer Latex or Non Latex for the first time?

By June 2, 2015 - 7:20pm

Which one I do my BF to prefer a Latex or Non Latex for the First time Intercourse? As I heard of Latex allergies I have confused. And also tell me how I can find that I'm allergic to latex? Which one is safe to go with? Please suggest me.

Hi Anonymoushelp

You don't know you are allergic to something until you come in contact with it. Most people are fine with latex but have both with you and see what happens.

If it become allergic to me.. How can I be get cured from that? And if I found allergic for latex shall I be supposed to use Non latex at the same time?