Which Is Right?

By March 12, 2013 - 7:47pm

Hi, I have a question to ask which is I've been having pain beside my stomach and because of this my bowel movement doesn't seem to be normal. There is something I'm wondering and I want to know which doctor you think is right to know about this? I have scoliosis and I'm in treatment and the last time I went for treatment my doctor told me my pelvic bone is shifted which is good and ever since I've been wondering because of being shifted do you think something is pressing in my stomach causing me to feel like this? I asked few doctors of mine and I'm waiting to hear from them. Do you think it's symptoms of cancer in the colon or stomach? I'm only 29. Please let me know about this soon.

Thank You,

Thank you for your reply. I keep thinking this is IBS would you know if there are natural remedies for this? Please let me know.

Thank You,

Hi Melissa

Only your doctor can tell you if your pelvic shift could be causing abdominal pain.

Colon cancer or stomach cancer have many symptoms like bloating, pain, changes in bowel movement, bloody stools. But this can also be caused by food sensitivities, allergies, IBS, Chron's Disease or other gastro/intestinal conditions.

Bowel and stomach issues need to be seen by a gastric specialist.

Infections of the Digestive Tract

Infections of the Digestive Tract Guide