Which Is Right?

By August 22, 2013 - 7:12am

Hi, I have a kind of problem but I don't which is right. I have scoliosis and I'm in treatment for it and it's been like a couple of days I've been having chest tightness and I've been having nausea, loss of appetite and I keep feeling like I'm out of breathe. The feeling comes and goes though. I thought that my chest tightness is because of my back problem so I'm seeing a orthopedist for this on Tuesday and I want to know would you think I'm seeing the right doctor for chest tightness?

The other thing I know is I have ovarian cyst and it's been awhile that I have been having stomach problems as well. I've been to my GI doctor and this chest tightness I have now I keep thinking it's acid reflux GERD because my doctor gave me a omeprazole and I felt a little better. I have mixed feelings and I don't know which is right though. Do you think that I'm doing the right thing by seeing an orthopedist if things are normal does it make sense that I go back to my GI doctor? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,

I see okay thank you for your reply. So far I'm going to see my orthopedist this Tuesday and see what he says.

I know that you see many different doctors for your medical issues - you need to talk to them about who you need to see. We can't recommend a doctor for you as your medical issues may or may not be connected. They know your medical history and background and can help you far better.