Wellness

Hi, I have a kind of problem but I don't which is right. I have scoliosis and I'm in treatment for it and it's been like a couple of days I've been having chest tightness and I've been having nausea, loss of appetite and I keep feeling like I'm out of breathe. The feeling comes and goes though. I thought that my chest tightness is because of my back problem so I'm seeing a orthopedist for this on Tuesday and I want to know would you think I'm seeing the right doctor for chest tightness?

The other thing I know is I have ovarian cyst and it's been awhile that I have been having stomach problems as well. I've been to my GI doctor and this chest tightness I have now I keep thinking it's acid reflux GERD because my doctor gave me a omeprazole and I felt a little better. I have mixed feelings and I don't know which is right though. Do you think that I'm doing the right thing by seeing an orthopedist if things are normal does it make sense that I go back to my GI doctor? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,
Melissa

Melissa6666

I see okay thank you for your reply. So far I'm going to see my orthopedist this Tuesday and see what he says.

Thanks,
Melissa

Melissa

I know that you see many different doctors for your medical issues - you need to talk to them about who you need to see. We can't recommend a doctor for you as your medical issues may or may not be connected. They know your medical history and background and can help you far better.

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: