While Googling Amberen I also read about Menoquil, also all natural. Anyone have any info?

By October 14, 2009 - 7:12am

I am 48 and have already reached menopause: over a year without a period, night sweats, hot flashes, anxiety, weight gain, etc. The worst part of it is the forgetfulness/confusion, irritability/mood swings, (okay, it's more like I grew a 2nd head and started breathing fire!!). And NO SEX DRIVE! (My poor fiancee!)
I don't even recognize myself anymore... I used to be fun, fairly articulate and fit with a healthy libido.
If anyone has any words of wisdom, I'm listeneing ! Thanks, CrazyJane

Menoquil does NOT work.

That's it. That is not an informational comment. Please support others by being more of a contributor.

I am 47. I was taking black cohosh and evening primrose oil to fight menopausal symptoms, which worked on night sweats and mood, but the fatigue became so bad I was missing work. I have been taking Menoquil for 3 weeks now. I am sleeping like a rock, I feel normal again, able to focus, no fatigue, and able to enjoy life again. Thank you for posting these reviews, they have helped me tremendously!

I was also googling Amberen after experiencing great results and saw menoquil. I too had a hysterectomy at 51 one ovary left but went into menopause and struggled with symptoms . All of he above . Amberen comes with 3 months supply and then you take a break til symptoms return.2months later I need more but nice getting a break. I also have sleep drops natural formula and half sleep tablet that I rotate when I have bad sleep apnea .i have also lost my confidence with my job that I have done forever but good to hear from others that feel the same. I googled menopause and loss of confidence was a symptom funny enough . All the best to you all. Keep trying the natural as the chemical formulas that I tried has disastrous affects. :)

Hi there , I cannot help with the lack of libido etc but I found fresh ground flax seed taken every day totally eliminate d my hot flushes.... I have not had any for about 18months. I grind about one tablespoon every day and put in smoothies, cereals etc. worked for me!!! Haven't quite worked out the lack of libido yet. Hope this helps.

I think I have been taking Menoquil for about 3 years now, along with the green tea. I am pleased with the results. I think the green tea, when taken in combination with the Menoquil helps with weight loss. I still have trouble sleeping but I have sleep apnea. I don't suffer as much from hot flashes, and my moods are more stable. Many of these types of products treat symptoms with the same ingredients. Compare labels. But not every person is going to respond in the same way. The trick is to finding what works for you. I have also had good success with natural progesterone cream. Again, every body's different...but Menoquil - while it won't necessarily treat 100% of the symptoms 100% of the time - is worth a try.

I am 53 and have recently gone off all prescription medications. I am think the Menoquil is helping - I'm having hot flashes both day and night but not as many as before I began taking it. I had a partial hysterectomy @ 49. My blood pressure is great and I've only had a little weight gain around the middle. I have not seen any results regarding my deceased libido. I keep hoping. Should I add supplements? I don't want to try testosterone. Last thing I need is a mustache!

I am 52 and started having hot flashes (internal power surges as I like to call them) and night sweats about 2 months ago. Read your posts (thank you all) and ordered Menoquil with no problem about a month ago. It took about 10 days for effects to kick in, but there was a significant reduction in the ITP's (interior power surges) and very manageable night sweats. I will say that I take 2 tablets twice a day (morning and night ) and I also take a separate dose of 540 MG's of black Cohosh. Not sure if the combination is why it is working, but I am not going to play around with it. I recently ordered and started my second bottle. I have had no problems ordering the Menoquil on-line, so not sure what the problem is that some of you are having. I also take Vitamin C, Fish Oil and a multivitamin for her with iron. Nothing else.

Thanks for this testimony, it's always good to hear the positive and negative of a product that many on our site are talking about. I'm glad you are feeling better and are lighting up a room in a good way! 

Does not work, and caused me to bleed very heavily for the first time ever. Also, they don't honor the money back guarantee. Beware!

Menopause Guide