White creamy stuff

By Anonymous December 24, 2013 - 11:48am

I has sex three days ago and this white creamy stuff started coming out not right after but like yesterday I read that this could mean I'm pregant ?? I can't stop thinking about it

Did you use a condom?

If not, it;s likely residual sperm along with your own body fluids.

You could also be ovulating - this is when a woman's discharge is at it's thickest.

Does this answer your question?

Yes I used protection but that didn't happen the first time this is only my second time having it

Then if your period is due in the next 12-16 days, it's very likely you are ovulating - this is normal.