white long string musos comming out of vagina

After kissing my boyfriend I felt wet later went to the bathroom and a very long string white mucus what is that ? I am not itchy at all. I had infections never like I dont stink or itch. I dont understand

Thanks for your post and welcome!

Vaginal discharge is normal and is increased during the time of ovulation which is probably what is going on with you. It's a normal, healthy function of the female reproduction system. 

Vaginal discharge can also increase during sexual excitement and this may have happened after making out with your boyfriend. 

For lots more information, click here: