ask: white vaginal discharge NO burning, itching, or STD

For about a month straight I have experienced white sometimes clumpy discharge almost like a yeast infection but have had no itching or burning or dryness. There is little to no odor and I just got all my test results back NORMAL. So why the persistent random discharge??

R. Scott Thornton

R. Scott Thornton MD, author of Ask Your Gynecologist, just released in January 2014
www.AskYourGynecologist.org

Here is a link to my article telling you everything you need to know about vaginal discharge. Ignore the ads and read all 4 pages:
: http://www.empowher.com/menstrual-cycle/content/ask-your-gynecologist-i-...

Changes in your body chemistry can happen as the body progresses in life or you reach a different level of sexual maturity.

Some women get this kind of discharge when they ovulate - some all month long. Both are normal, if as you mention, there are no diseases or infections. If you have been very sexually active (without using a condom) in the past month, your discharge will also increase a lot. What goes up, must come down!

Here is more information for you that I think may help: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/vaginal-discharge-an...

~Susan

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :